Sunday Roast @ Home 20/09
Spend more time with the family with our Sunday Roast @ Home. Allow our Chefs to do the hard work for you with a beautifully prepared oven roast! All you have to do is follow our easy cook at home instructions and you will be on your way to a lovely Sunday Roast with the family.
$70 (serves two adults & two children)
*Available ONLY for pickup or delivery to Werribee, Hoppers Crossing, Point Cook, Wyndham Vale, Manor Lakes & Tarneit*
What do you get?
- Seasoned Free Range Chicken 1.3kg
- Root Vegetables with Fresh Herbs 800g
- Tomato & Mozzarella Salad 500g
- Trifle 500g
- Garlic Bread
Cooking Instructions & Ingredients
Roasted Free Range Chicken 1.3kg (nut free)
Free range chicken, salt, black truffle paste & unsalted butter.
Roasted seasonal root vegetables with fresh herbs. (gluten free, nut free)
Pumpkin, parsnip, kipfler potato, carrot, fennel, bay leaf, thyme, rosemary & salted butter.
- Take chicken out from fridge 1-2 hours before roasting. Allowing to cool at room temperature before roasting.
- Preheat oven to 220℃。
- Put vegetables with butter on a baking dish.
- Brush some olive or vegetable oil on the chicken and sprinkle some salt on the top.
- Place the chicken on top of root vegetables.
- Put the whole baking dish into hot oven for 1 hour or until chicken has reached at least 75℃.
- Warm the gravy up in a pot on medium-low heat for 10-15 minutes
- Ready to serve.
Tomato & mozzarella salad (gluten free, nut free)
Tomato, basil, buffalo mozzarella cheese, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar & brown sugar.
- Transfer salad into a large mixing bowl.
- Place salad dressing on top of salad and sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Ready to serve.
Trifle (nut free)
Sponge fingers, vanilla custard, red wine poached pears, bay leaf cream
- Layer sponge finger biscuits on the bottom of a large bowl.
- Take out poached pears put on top of those biscuits as a second layer from the bottom, also keep the syrup in container.
- Pour custard on top of the pear.
- Add pear syrup on top of the custard.
- Scoup out bay leaf cream and place on top of the trifle to finish.
Garlic bread (nut free)
Baugette, butter, garlic paste & fresh parsley
- Put baugette in the oven for 5 mins when the roast chicken is almost cooked.
Delivery & Pickup
Sunday Roast @ Home is available this Sunday for delivery before 12pm or pickup anytime between 9am - 3pm. Preferred time for pickup must be selected in product options before checkout.
Pickup from Wolf on Watton, 3/90a Watton Street, Werribee, VIC, 3030.
Kindly no alterations